Monday, April 20, 2009

Food time

hehe... By the look of it, you might thought " what is that thing? " actually it is Austria's pancake. In the small bowl is cranberry sauce, which you suppose to eat it with the pancake, and it taste good though, also the pancake kind of have caramel flavor in it. Even though the shape and the taste is kind of different from American pancake but it taste good to extreme...! I guarantee you that you would like it, too. Both me and Cristina like it then it mean you'll like it, too. Just trust me. " It Really... Yummy " You will love it.

After eating it, we were so full that I think that I couldn't walk. Even Neary said she want to it again the next day. It taste good that it make me thougth " Is this really pancake? " but it is really a pancake but it is Austria's pancake though. Even so the taste and how it look is kind of unusual that it make both of us think of making it when we go back home. It is good so I think you might want to try it.

Of all the food, we both thought this is the best thing ever. But still there are also many different kind of food that we hadn't try all of it yet. So don't just try the pancake, try something different beside this. And if you do try some new stuff, tell us about it, too.

1 comment: